Storm Window Solutions for Your Old Home
PORCHES, RAILS, & DECKS
COPPER ROOFS & BUILT-IN GUTTERS
STORM WINDOW SOLUTIONS
The phrase “thoughtful craftsmen” could not be more accurate to describe their work. Because it was so obvious they care deeply about doing a job well, thoroughly, efficiently, and with the nature of the home firmly in mind. Just as we have our own physicians, our house has its own experts too, and we wouldn’t trust it to anyone else. We love the work they do!
TIRED OF YOUR OLD STORMS AND SCREENS?
Whether you have wood storms and screens that need to be switched over seasonally or aluminum combination storms, they probably don’t quite hit the mark.
BUT THERE AREN’T ANY GOOD OPTIONS, RIGHT?
Actually, now there is. In our Riverwest shop, we custom build wood combination storm/ screen windows.
HOW DO THEY WORK?
They work like the common aluminum ones, only much better with a simpler and smoother track system. Each window has a fixed screen on the bottom, a fixed glass pane on the top, and a movable glass panel that slides up and down for ventilation/ weatherproofing.
BUT HOW DO THEY LOOK?
Very handsome and sharp! These beauties look almost identical to your home’s original storms and screens. They are approved by Historic and design review boards and are eligible for state historic tax credits when applicable.
Some quick information
- Locally built in Milwaukee with superior materials and craftsmanship
- Each window is custom fitted to the opening
- Factory quality paint job
- Approved by Historic Preservation Commissions and the State Historical Society
- Double-track system operates easily and smoothly
- Arch and round top versions available! We also make fixed wood storms and screens
- Special design for casement windows available
- Sill, casing, and sash repair also available
Do you need assistance with something not listed here?